Humewood Kids Cupcake Challenge
Calling all junior bakers! Do you think you have what it takes to make the best cupcake? If so, this is your chance to compete for baking bragging-rights… and some prizes!
Show your schoolmates your sprinkle swag, your piping prowess and icing awesomeness in the Humewood Kids Cupcake Challenge*!
How do you enter?
- Bring a dozen cupcakes to the Fall Fair by 11:00am on Saturday, September 22.
- Prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and People’s Choice across two divisions: younger (grades K-3) and older (grades 4-8).
- There’s also a People’s Choice award. Buy a cupcake and get a ballot to pick your favourite.
- A panel of guest judges will pick the winners at 12:00, so be sure to be there to see if you win!
- Prizes include gift cards to Playful Minds, Starbucks, and Subway
Register to enter (*registration is required to enter)